Monday, February 3, 2014

Wake Me Up

0 comments
 
Happy Monday!











Beanie: Ebay | Top: Target | Skirt: Target | Shoes: Target | Lipstick: Mac Rebel


I was going for a sporty chic look. So I grabbed a pull over and a circle skirt from my closet then headed to the park. The beanie compliments the sporty and the tights and wedges go along with the chic. With my complex and contemporary life, my clothing might as well be simple and modern. Black and white is always a great combination when you're aiming for that! I am loving the quilted texture of the circle skirt at the moment!

After leaving the park last week, my sister and I went to Wal-Mart. As we were walking to the front of the store, my sister said, "I feel like the girls in that video." I turned to her with a confused look on my face and she said, "The video where everyone is staring at them because they're not like the others." I laughed out loud because I knew that she was definitely talking about the video below. Check it out:


Thanks for stopping by my blog! What did you think about the video? Let me know in a comment below!

IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: ogpanda7
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff