Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm going, going, back, back, to..Winnsboro.

0 comments
 
Hello! On Friday I had lunch with my grandmother, great grandmother, one of my aunts, my mother, sister and some of my little cousins. (SN: I am the oldest grandchild.) This lunch date took place in the town I grew up in and I don't get a chance to visit often, unfortunately. Check out the pics below:



I wore a white tee with a black bow on the front of it. I decided to throw on my denim vest and my orange rockstar jeans. I also put on an orange bandeau because the tee was cut a little low. For shoes I just threw on my summer go to shoes, my black chucks. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Remember to never forget where you come from!
Twitter: OGPanda7
Instagram: tinabell12
Vine: the muse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff