Saturday, October 24, 2015

Let's Play: The Sims 4 | Part #1: The Failed Engagement Party

0 comments
 


Hey loves! Wow, I have not posted on this blog in months. If you follow my fashion blog, Teosha Howard, you know where I've been but if not keep reading. I started a new job right after my trip to the beach so I have been getting adjusted to that. I have not abandoned this blog. lol

I plan to put up some fall and Halloween posts so be on the look out for those. But this post is about an addition to the Tech tab on this blog. I have been wanting to upload Sims 4 videos for the longest and I finally got around to getting one up. There are some things that need improvement but this is my first video so bare with me. Please.This is my first Sims 4 Let's Play. Check out my attempt at throwing this engagement party in the video below! Don't forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe!



Also if you would like to follow along with me, follow my new gaming social media accounts! I will have all of the new updates on the pages below:

Origin: THGaming7
YouTube: TheLimegreen Flamingo
Twitter: The_LG_Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff