Friday, July 3, 2015

Girls Trip 2k15 - Broadway At The Beach - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

0 comments
 

Hey loves! I am here with the Broadway At The Beach post I promised! I really enjoyed my time there. This was my second time visiting but I was younger so my memory is a little vague. The only thing I remember is going into one of the shops and getting customized T-shirts. So here is a little about what I remember from this time around!

When we walked up, the first store we saw was Tiki Jim's. They had these large colorful chairs and a lifesize cut-out board outside of the store! Great for photo ops! Across from this was a cute little store called TooQt (no pun intended) that sold cute sunhats that you could get customized. My aunt is pictured below in a yellow one!







One of my favorite stores I got a chance to visit was IT'SUGAR! It was so bright and fun and I felt as if I just entered Candy Wonderland! I am not suppose to eat that much candy so I had to only fill my bag to the 'Sugar Fix' line. However, I loved going around and picking out what I wanted. Another thing I enjoyed is picking the letter gummies out to spell my name. I didn't realize until I got to Starbucks, I picked out a 'Z' instead of a 'S'. I ended up spelling my name, "Teozha" instead of Teosha. lol My aunt who I was talking about earlier in the customize sunhat purchased a large yellow gummy bear and she was so sad about eating it! That was the end of New England Fishing Village East.








We stopped for lunch at Starbucks once we entered New England Fishing Village West and it was yummy. After lunch, we shopped in Bijuju and they had the cutest accessories! When I was walking to this store, my heart-shaped shades broke. So I was really happy when I found out all of the shades were 2 for $10 in Bijuju. I got two pair. I wore the circle and diamond pair for the rest of the trip and loved them! We were at the halfway point once we saw the upside down WonderWorks building! After a few more photo opts, we walked on the boardwalk and feed the fish! Over all I enjoyed my time at Broadway At The Beach and can't wait to go back!












Have you ever visited Broadway At The Beach? Did you enjoy it? Are you planning to attend? Let me know in a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Tumblr: Teosha Howard
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff