Friday, May 31, 2013

May Favorites

0 comments
 
Hello everyone! Here are some of my favorite fashion items and music for the month of May. I did a collab video with my sister, Keevie.

Check out the video below:


The other half of our May favorites can be found below:


Kait Weston's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvs4y-lh63k


Favorite Songs of the Month of May:

There were several singles and albums that came out this month. However two of the albums that stood out the most to me actually came out last month. Tyler, The Creator's album, Wolf, was great! I enjoyed each of the songs on the album because they all had unique meanings and purposes. This album has some great features including Pharrell, Erykah Badu, and several members from the Odd Future such as Frank Ocean, Earl Sweatshirt, Domo Genesis and more.
Another album that I enjoyed listening to this month was Kid Cudi's, Indicud. This album included features from Kendrick Lamar, RZA from Wu-Tang, A$AP Rocky, and Too $hort, just to name a few. As you can see I like weird music but both of these artist are enjoyable to me. Some of the tracks that stood out to me will be listed below along with several of my other favorite tracks that I have been blasting during the month of May as I begin my summer.

  1. Beyonce- Grown Woman
  2. Miguel ft. Kendrick Lamar- How Many Drinks (Remix)
  3. XXYYXX- About You
  4. Tyler, The Creator ft. Domo Genesis and Earl Sweatshirt-Rusty
  5. Tyler, The Creator ft. Na'kel, Jasper, Lucas, LBoy, Taco, Left Brain, & Lee Spielman-Trashwang
  6. ASAP Ferg ft. French Montana, Trinidad James, Schoolboy Q & A$AP Rocky- Work (Remix)
  7. Snoop Dogg ft. Miley Cyrus- Ashtrays and Heartbreaks
  8. Earl Sweatshirt ft. Mac Miller- Guild
  9. Kid Cudi ft. Haim- Red Eye
  10. Schoolboy Q- My Hatin' Joint
  11. Justin Timberlake- Mirrors
  12. Skye Townsend- Noreg
  13. Toro Y Moi- Grown Up Calls
  14. The Jet Age of Tomorrow ft. Domo Genesis & Vince Staples- Wonderful World
  15. Tyler, The Creator- 48
  16. Tyler, The Creator ft. Pharrell- IFHY
  17. Tyler, The Creator ft. Coco O. & Eryah Badu- Treehome95
  18. Tyler, The Creator- Answer
  19. Demi Lovato- Heart Attack
  20. Demi Lovato- Nightingale
  21. Tame Impala- OutKast 'Prototype' (Cover)
  22. Ashanti- Never Should Have
  23. Kid Cudi ft. Kendrick Lamar- Solo Dolo Pt. II
  24. Kid Cudi ft. Too $hort- Girls
  25. Kid Cudi ft. Haim- Red Eye
  26. DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne- No New Friends
  27. Drake ft. James Fauntelroy- Girls Love Beyonce
  28. Sky Ferreira- 17
  29. MellowHigh- Troublesome2013
  30. Harry Fraud ft. Earl Sweatshirt & Riff Raff- Yacht Lash
  31. Daft Punk ft. Pharrell- Get Lucky
  32. Kid Cudi- Unfuckwittable
  33. Odd Future- Analog 2

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff