Wednesday, June 18, 2014

90's Inspired Lookbook ft. O'keevia Howard

1 comments
 
Happy Wednesday!!




Today I am having a fashion rewind with my sister, O'keevia, for a 90's inspired Lookbook! Well it's actually not a rewind because the 90's are back and in full effect! You can check out the video for outfit details and pics from this nostalgic moment are below:


Look 1: Black and White Tartan





Look 2: Floral Grunge






Look 3: Street Style





Look 4: Preppy Black and White




What is your favorite moment and/or fashion trend from the 90's? Let me know in a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I like the black and white plaid skirt. Many of the clothing styles from the 90s are still popular really; particularly, plaid and jean vest. I love to wear black and white clothing and accessories together because they are instantly classy. Great post and pictures.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff