Sunday, February 8, 2015

Music Monday #14 - Valentine's Vibes

1 comments
 

Hello! Remember me? lol I have been away from this blog for so long because I was so busy with life and trying to keep up my fashion blog. I allowed this blog to fall by the wayside. But I'm back with my 14th Music Monday and it is Valentine's Day inspired! What a coincidence that I am doing my 14th Music Monday for Valentine's Day?! I created a playlist below. Check it out!


What are you doing for the holiday? What is your favorite song from the playlist? I would love to know so drop me a comment below.

Thanks for supporting this blog and stopping by!

Love,
IG: ogpanda7
Twitter: teoshadhoward
Don't forget to follow my blog on BloglovinGlipho, and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Love that song.. X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff